Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hurry Spring, Hurry Fast, some thing, something, We Can't Last, Hurry Spring, Hurry Fast

Yes, Alvin and the Chipmunks sang that little ode to Christmas but I'm dying for some spring. I think I have a mild case of cabin fever. Plus my husband is out of town until tomorrow so I've lost my ready-companion and everyone else is snowed in, poo. I have the sudden urge to take pictures of flowers but we currently have none. Unless you count the dying Aloe plant in our living room, I should go water that, just a minute...

That's done. I think it actually perked up as I was watering it so it might not be too far gone. I'm such a plant killer :( Maybe I'll take my camera to church tonight and just take pictures of people... hm, my camera needs new batteries...

Maybe I was just meant to have cabin fever tonight.

1 comment:

paul said...

you started a blog! I didn't know that!

MORE fresh blog meat! :)

You are now on my RSS feed.