Friday, February 22, 2008

Outfit #2

We had a ton of snow today. Local schools canceled, Universities praying for that level 3 so the could be canceled, all that jazz. Unfortunately, no level 3 and school for me. But that's okay, I only had two classes today anyway.

Today's outfit was a dress over jeans.

The dress itself is one of those empire waist dresses that you can buy anywhere these days. Short sleeved, knee-length, tie in back.

Today, as you may have guessed from the snow, was cold. So this dress is layered over long-sleeved shirt (which is why there's a giant patch of black where the neckline usually is, I'm not sure what I think about that yet, perhaps a blue undershirt would look better).

The jeans are gray and have a black design on the bottom left leg and the right thigh (it's a shame you can't see it because of the skirt but what can you do).

I'm wearing a small pearl necklace and dangle earrings.


I wore these shoes with the outfit. Flats work best for me in the snow and I love the strap across the top. I bought these after one too many over confident strides on campus caused me to lose my slip-ons. Most embarrassing.

Under the outfit: yet another long-sleeve shirt, long-underwear bottoms, and two pairs of socks.

The dress and pants are from Kohls.
The shoes are from Wal-mart (please, don't shoot me)

No comments: