Saturday, February 23, 2008

Outfit #3

Today I am wearing my favorite green skirt :) and a purple baby-doll tee-shirt (which just means it's a fitted tee-shirt instead of a box) over a long sleeved shirt. The skirt is a wrap around skirt and I love it, not only because it's an awesome corduroy and patchwork skirt, but because I can fit it to anyplace on my waist. One day it's a floor length skirt, the next it's only ankle length. Very handy for varying shoe heights.

I don't feel I have a whole lot to say about this outfit. I like it:)

As always, underneath I'm wearing a tank-top, long-underwear bottoms, one of my long peasant skirts from summer (as a petticoat) and good thick socks. This is very important if you're hometown looks like mine.

The second picture is what I saw outside our front window this morning. Now, if you're from the real North (MN, ND, etc.) this may not seem like much, but in a tiny town with one salt truck and a couple of really old snow plows, not to mention our vast collection of giant hills, it can be pretty scary. I've heard a rumor that our city is now completely out of road salt. So sad. Maybe the university will get closed for a day or two :P

The skirt if from the Import House.
The purple shirt is from JC Penney.

No comments: