Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ready... Set... Go!

Today has been a strange day for me. I woke up in a terrible mood, which my poor husband had to contend with. It's raining in January, which shouldn't happen, where's the snow? Oh, well. I sat my morning classes and found out in German that my professor can't guess anything about my personality or where I come from by how I dress (this actually legit-ly came up while discussing cases for nouns). I think he hasn't been paying attention because I wear all sorts of weird and outrageous things.

I am currently skipping my afternoon class and just finished putting my first loaf of Cinnamon Raisin bread in the bread machine and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I can't wait until the quarter's done. There's so much stuff I want to do around the house that I just don't have time for because of school. Food could be so interesting if I had the time to devote to it. Not to mention sewing projects. *Gleeful look. March 22 is only so far away.

No comments: